ATTENTION: Clinicians, Physicians, and Health Care Practice Owners, Administrators, or Partners
If You Feel Stuck When It Comes to How To Attract, Recruit, and Retain a Strong Team to Support Your Health Care Practice and Make it Profitable and Cohesive at the Same Time I’ve Got Great News…
Proven System Revealed – Increase Your Profits and Productivity This Quarter!!!
Finding the best clinicians and support staff for your team is incredibly time-consuming. And, let’s face it…Time is something you, as a health care practice owner or leader don’t have much of. Between seeing patients, keeping up with charting and insurance paperwork, managing the day-to-day operations, and even marketing your business.
But, it’s not just your overly crowded schedule and never-ending list of to-dos…
It’s also your limited mental bandwidth.
With so many other professional, executive, and administrative tasks at hand, it’s no wonder focusing long (and hard enough) to create a “better way” to recruit ideal team members is tough. Especially when considering the processes you know currently just aren’t getting you the results you need.
These challenges explain why frustrated healthcare business owners are on the brink of burnout, feeling like they need to extract themselves from their businesses before they’re ready.
So, how do you build a strong team that actually supports your practice with no time, energy, or mental bandwidth to do it?
Before I answer that, let me introduce myself.
Hi, I’m Judy Cirullo.
As a Physical Therapist and a former owner of four successful practices spanning four decades, I personally experienced the challenges of retaining, developing, and mentoring staff.
I knew I needed to get myself out of the doing and into the leading of my business. So, I invested in my personal development as an executive leadership coach. That taught me how to create a framework to successfully recruit and retain the best team possible.
As a result, I eventually became an absentee owner while continuing to develop all of my teams, improving my productivity, profitability, and peace of mind in the process. Now, healthcare leaders, administrators, partners, and CEOs seek me out to help them do the same.
While I don’t know everything there is to know about recruitment and retention of your healthcare practice staff, I know A LOT—especially when it comes to building trust-based relationships with staff members that lead to more efficient and effective teamwork.
What I’m about to tell you could increase your visibility, improve your recruitment, sky-rocket your retention, and ultimately, result in a more profitable practice that you and your team will enjoy calling their workplace.
This Is The Top Skill That Mitigates Healthcare Practice Owner, Leader, and Administrator Burnout
In the years I’ve spent coaching and mentoring healthcare leaders, practice owners, and their teams, I’ve learned that effective recruitment and retention of your top team members who fit the company work culture (both in competencies and core values) is what sets profitable, productive, and pleasurable to work at practices apart from the rest. PERIOD.
Success isn’t about solely having a fully staffed practice. While filling vacancies with people who have the proper credentials and skills seems like “enough” to keep your practice running, it’s a costly decision that drains your time, energy, and profits. Because, you can have the most qualified staff “on paper” working in your practice, but if they don’t function cohesively with a common set of values that complement your business values, your success will be temporary at best.
Amazing recruiting skills, on the other hand, can remedy just about any issue your practice is experiencing. Take Location Labs — a company with a 95% employee retention rate, which also reports a sky-high 60% employee referral rate of new hires for the company. While the company is transparent that it doesn’t pay the highest in the industry, it still keeps a highly cohesive and profitable team on payroll. Their secret? Paying attention to how their employees interact with each other and management while they’re on the clock.
But where exactly do you find ideal candidates that share and demonstrate core values that align and support your business culture?
Well, if you’re like most healthcare leaders and practice owners and operators, you’ve probably placed ads or called on recruitment headhunters.
Unfortunately, with ads or headhunters, you usually run into one of the following problems:
While you may get a “new customer” discount for using their placement services the first time around, the savings are marginal. And, introductory advertisement or placement offers to help you make the leap to “get in cheap” are notoriously limited in either length of time or reach of audience. So, what seems cheap isn’t doing much, if anything, to reach the kind of people you’d like to recruit.
You don’t know which recruiter fits your needs best.
These placement agencies are in the business of making money. You’re typically stuck with paying a percentage of the new employee’s first-year salary. While these “lead generation” companies have a platform or system to reach out to potential job seekers, what they can’t guarantee is how well the people who respond will match your vacancy…Certainly, your request can list the skills and certifications required. But, how deeply do you think these agencies will dig to see if the respondents are a match to your mission, vision, or core values?
They create an even greater time deficit than before you paid for their services.
Say you’re lucky enough to get a flood of applicants from your ad or headhunting agency. Now you’ve got to shoulder the task of sifting through all of the CVs, cover letters, resumes, and emails to figure out the top candidates worth inviting for an interview. With what time? All the while, the role sits vacant and you desperately need the tasks that aren’t getting done to be completed.
So where does that leave you?
Feeling overwhelmed about all the tasks piling up while you’re searching in less than ideal places for someone to help shoulder those tasks so your practice can run more efficiently (and profitably).
Of course, you could always seek out referrals or rely on word-of-mouth to fill your job vacancy…
Ready to rely on hope?
At best, you can “hope” you ask the right colleagues. Hope they know someone who is first qualified. Second, available. Third, affordable. Fourth, interested. And last, a fit for your workplace culture.
That’s a lot to expect from anyone. And expecting a peer or one of your current staff members to hit all five takes a huge leap of faith.
More importantly, can you trust your sources?
Maybe one of your colleagues knows “the perfect” former employee who they feel bad for “letting go” and they want to help them find replacement work.
Or, an overlooked or underqualified staff member currently on your payroll wants to fill that vacancy. But out of fear of rejection, they unintentionally sabotage your efforts and suggest someone who turns out to be a questionable fit.
Either way, while your referral sources’ intentions may seem good, are these the types of people who ultimately have your best interest in mind?
It’s frustrating because up until now, you’ve only had two options:
- To hire a headhunter or place an ad, even though they cost you time, mental energy, and money you can’t spare and
- To rely on referrals and word of mouth to recruit new staff, even though your referral sources have to be in the know about great talent and have your practice’s success as their underlying motivator.
There’s never been a really great recruitment option—an affordable, easy-to-use option that systematically makes attracting, recruiting, and retaining your ideal team players simple.
Fortunately, I’ve got a solution that does exactly that.
Introducing The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program – How to Find, Build, and Keep, Motivated and Profitable Team Members in Your Health Practice
The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program – How to Find, Build, and Keep, Motivated and Profitable Team Members in Your Health Practice is a system that helps you find, build, and keep motivated team members to support your health care practice to be more efficient, effective, profitable, and enjoyable to work within.
- you have no time.
- you have limited mental bandwidth.
- you’re operating at limited capacity with your current team.
Imagine if you could eliminate micromanagement, reduce stress, and stop the negative financial impact of poor recruitment and onboarding protocols.
The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program provides you with a step-by-step easily actionable attraction, hiring, and retention system that allows you to do just that.
Finally “get out of the weeds” of recruitment so you can increase profits and free yourself from one of the most time-consuming day-to-day operations of your health business.
But don’t just take my word for it.
Read what our healthcare leaders have to say about The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program – How to Find, Build, and Keep, Motivated and Profitable Team Members in Your Health Practice:
“Using Judy’s systems, I hired and trained exceptional employees, retained more patients, and developed a work culture that supports the vision I have for my business. Now my business no longer runs my life.” -Michael Babin – Babin Physical Therapy
“Since using this system, I now feel in control as a clinic director. One on One team meetings are a breeze, everyone is on the same page, and all team members are now highly productive. The stress that used to burden me has been lifted, I am now more productive and not forever putting out fires.” -Mary Ann Allred – PT, Clinical Director, Atrium Physical Therapy
“This recruitment and retention program works. All the steps are clear, and the forms do all the work for you. The examples, samples, and templates were over the top exceptional.” -Leah Bounds – Eastern Shore Physical Therapy
“This is brilliant, it made a huge difference in our interview process and helped us attract and hire a top candidate.” -Julie Bergmann – Southern California Aquatic Physical Therapy
As you can see, our healthcare leaders have had amazing results with The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program.
You can too.
Imagine what it would be like to recruit ideal support staff for your health care practice and —
…hire the “right fit” team member the first time around
…easily attract top talent who fit perfectly into your practice’s work culture
…avoid dissatisfied patients, employee churn, and owner burnout by ineffective team member onboarding techniques
…get out of the cycle of knowing you need a better way to run your recruitment but falling back on how you’ve always done it because you lack the time and energy to find or create something that works
…earn back your time, energy, joy, and peace of mind as the owner, visionary, and leader of your health care practice
This is what The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program allows you to do!
The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program
Provides a “Plug and Play” Framework to Eliminate Your Costliest Recruitment Mistakes
The most profitable, cohesive, efficient, and effective health care teams attribute one thing above all others to their business success, according to practice owners.
But relying on the traditional methods without a proven recruitment system in place cost them years of frustration and potential profits. Because even if they were lucky enough to find great talent, retention was a challenge.
Using The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program cuts the recruitment learning curve to a few weeks and delivers results in a few months instead…
Are profits, peace of mind, and employee and patient satisfaction the missing ingredients to running your successful health care practice?
Begin to attract the right fit after you clearly define the position and what characteristics you want in your new hire with help from your personalized Detailed Task List and Detailed Key Task templates that guarantee a stress-free hiring process.
Looking for a way to create compelling job advertisements guaranteed to fill your business with ideal applicants?
Use these five key components in your job advert which makes potential applicants say: “I want this job”.
Need to ensure that after you’ve recruited your new team member they know how to fully deliver on their job duties with clarity?
Start using the newly designed Job Scorecard to drive 100% compliance and accountability from every employee.
With The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program – How to Find, Build, and Keep, Motivated and Profitable Team Members in Your Health Practice, you’ll get the entire proven process to attract, recruit, and retain ideal employees to you, including timelines, templates, and checklists to make sure you complete them in priority order effortlessly…
Because The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture framework is the proven system behind hundreds of successful and profitable healthcare practices, it certainly will shortcut the time it takes to extract yourself from the overwhelming (and overbearing) burden of finding the right support staff for you.
More importantly, the mental bandwidth and time freedom you recoup to further develop and grow your vision, execute on your mission, and create an exit strategy is priceless.
If You Can Open and Print Digital Documents, You Can Recruit An Incredible Support Staff with The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program…Even If You’ve Struggled With Recruiting Before
Because your time is limited, you need a recruitment solution that’s quick and easy to use.
The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program is a start to finish system you can deploy (in weeks), using simple to follow and execute processes (no matter how limited your time is).
You don’t need to hold a degree in Human Resources Management.
You don’t need to be a professional headhunter.
You don’t even need to be great at creating systems and processes!
What You Get Inside The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program
11 Core Modules Available Instantly Online in Video, Audio, and Text Format
MODULE ONE – INTRODUCTION – How to Get the Most Out of the Program
Where you’ll learn:
- How to “get out of the weeds” of recruitment so you can increase profits and free yourself from the day-to-day running of your health business
- Why “Traditional Recruitment” is outdated and ineffective in the new recruitment economy and how this new recruitment system ensures accountability, supports business growth, and maximizes profits
- Eliminate micromanagement, reduce stress, and stop the negative financial impact of poor recruitment and onboarding protocols with a step-by-step hiring and retention system
- Why 95% of companies admit to expensive mis-hires each year and how stopping each mis-hire before it happens saves you more than 30% of that team member’s yearly salary
- How a poorly chosen employee can sour a great workplace culture, reduce profits, and negatively impact the performance of previously fantastic team members
MODULE TWO – Getting Ready to Hire – How to Guarantee You Hire the Right Person at the Right Time
Where you’ll learn:
- The exact metrics and KPI’s the best health businesses in the world use to determine the correct time to time a new therapist or admin team member
- The top 8 recruitment and hiring mistakes made by health business owners and how TWO of them can place you at serious risk of litigation and cost you crippling legal fees
- Why conventional job descriptions lead to expensive miscommunication and employee dissatisfaction – and what to use instead to guarantee a stress-free hiring process for everyone
- How to make the dreaded “performance review” meeting totally obsolete while creating a positive and profitable team culture
- The difference between “tasks” and “competencies” and how understanding this difference instantly improves team culture, increases staff compliance, and reduces team turnover
MODULE THREE – The Job Scorecard – Creating Clear Expectations that Drive Accountability and Ensure Compliance
Where you’ll learn:
- How to get 100% compliance and accountability from every employee with simple documents which define each team member’s role
- The biggest single mistake health business owners make when creating their team members’ job descriptions, which instantly reduces trust, confidence, and buy-in from potential applicants
- The 3 types of work-related behaviors and how understanding and defining these set you up for long-term hiring success
- How to document and define your exact expectations for every team member in their first 30, 60, and 90 days of employment, ensuring a successful transition while following a clearly structured and onboarding process
- Save hours of time and increase team compliance, morale, and retention with our templates for creating completed job scorecards for each position in your business
MODULE FOUR – Bait the Hook – Crafting Your Recruiting Strategies to Attract the Ideal Candidate
Where you’ll learn:
- How to create compelling job advertisements guaranteed to fill your business with ideal applicants
- The 4 words you must use with current team members which makes them want to do your recruitment work for you
- How to create a dedicated, dynamic, and inspiring careers page on your website which instantly makes an applicant want to “walk over burning coals” to join your team
- The 5 key components of a job advert which makes potential applicants say: “I want this position”
- Exact examples of successful job adverts and how to package the applicant’s wage and salary package so a potential team member never chooses based on money again
MODULE FIVE – Pre-Interview Screening Secrets – How to Stop Wasting Time on Unsuitable Applicants
Where you’ll learn:
- How to create a structured pre-interview process so you never waste time with an unsuitable applicant again
- How to objectively assess every applicant and remove the guesswork, stress, and risk from your hiring process with a recruitment pathway
- Why the applicant’s resume is highly overrated and the TWO secret forms all applicants must fill in which instantly reveal if they will be a great team member or an expensive mis-hire
- The 5 exact questions you MUST use in your pre-interview phone screens to instantly identify if the applicant is the right person for your practice – and who to avoid
- How to recognize the tone and voice speech patterns that reveal the true character and suitability of a potential applicant before you waste time with a face-to-face interview
MODULE SIX – The Truth About Reference Checks – How to Get Other People to Do the Recruiting Work for You
Where you’ll learn:
- The FIVE questions you MUST ask all previous employers which tell you instantly if the applicant is a potential nightmare team member
- How to structure the perfect reference check phone call so you get the past employer to do most of your recruiting for you
- How to use our reference check video role play examples to remove the risk from every new hire
- How to identify the unspoken messages from a past employer which instantly warn you to avoid employing this potentially destructive team member
- The 5 questions you must NEVER ask an applicant’s past employer which could put you at legal risk
MODULE SEVEN – The Onsite Interview – How to Conduct the Perfect Interview Which Identifies the Applicants True Character and Eliminates Expensive Mis-Hires
Where you’ll learn:
- How to deliver a “WOW” interview experience that makes the applicant committed, and even desperate, to work in your practice even if you are not offering the highest wage
- How getting your team involved in the hiring process dramatically increases the chance of identifying and converting an applicant into a productive long-term team member
- The FIVE questions you MUST ask in every onsite interview that instantly identify high performers
- Why 90% of onsite interviews fail to correctly identify poor performers
- How to identify the SIX green and SIX red flags which reveal great team members and alert you to potentially destructive team members
MODULE EIGHT – Conversion Masterclass – How to Guarantee the Applicant Accepts Your Offer So You Never Lose Another Ideal Candidate Again
Where you’ll learn:
- How to structure your offer so you are guaranteed to “seal the deal” with every applicant you identify as a great addition to your team
- A simple trick which instantly stops the applicant from looking elsewhere and playing you off against other potential employers for more money, better conditions, or their preferred roster
- How to use the “Five Major Timepoints System” to dramatically improve your chances of a great team member joining your organization
- Eliminate the pain and frustration of an applicant verbally accepting a position, only to contact you two days before their start date to say they will no longer be joining your team
- The FIVE opportunities you MUST use to make your practice the preferred employer, regardless of the wages and conditions of your position
MODULE NINE – Exceptional Onboarding – How to Ensure a Perfect Transition from New Hire to Superstar
Where you’ll learn:
- Why only 12% of new employees feel they have been onboarded well into a new position and how to improve your induction process to ensure long-term retention and loyalty
- How to implement a highly structured onboarding process that leads to higher job satisfaction, improved performance, less turnover, and reduced stress for both the team member and the owner
- The FIVE questions all new team members MUST be asked in the first 30 days which predict if they are going to be a long-term team member or an expensive mis-hire
- The difference between onboarding and orientation, and how understanding this can dramatically improve team culture and guarantee a successful and profitable new hire
- The FIVE essential steps to a successful onboarding experience that generate unparalleled loyalty and job satisfaction from a new recruit
- The exact pre-start and orientation emails, checklists, documents, itineraries, and phone scripts you can instantly implement into your business to guarantee the team member not only “arrives” on day one, but “thrives” from day one
MODULE TEN – Retention Secrets – How to Keep Ideal Team Members Forever
Where you’ll learn:
- The 5 factors which lead to employee retention and why team training is just not enough to keep your top performers engaged and profitable for the long term
- Why staff turnover is so high in the first 12 months and exactly what to do to prevent your business from becoming a “revolving door” of therapists and admin team members
- How to prevent expensive team turnover by recognizing and addressing the SEVEN reasons why people leave healthcare positions
- The key reasons why people STAY in a position and how to structure a systematic and reproducible long-term retention strategy that keeps quality team members in your organization for decades
- Why increasing wages DOES NOT encourage long-term retention and how to effectively structure your wage system to promote long-term team loyalty
- How to understand, motivate and retain Baby Boomers, Gen X’s, Millennials, and Gen Z team members – without feeling frustrated or judgemental
MODULE ELEVEN – Program Overview – Rinse and Repeat So You Never Worry About the Pain of Recruitment Again
Where you’ll learn:
- How to put the full program together so your team can run 90% of your recruitment for you
- How to never worry about a team member leaving again
- The keys to creating a recruitment system that guarantees a consistent flow of ideal team members through your health business
WITH The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program – How to Find, Build, and Keep, Motivated and Profitable Team Members in Your Health Practice, YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Every template, checklist, and process you need to confidently invite, receive, and keep the best team players at your practice.
- A “Fill-In-The-Blanks” manual for you or your manager to complete as you make your way through the core modules.
- An Extensive List of Done-For-You Examples and Resources for reference so you learn how to best utilize them in your practice.
- Pre-Hire Checklists – to remove the stress of each new hiring process.
- Pre-interview screening secrets – to optimize your time interviewing only the best candidates.
- Sample Recruitment Adverts – to attract ideal applicants.
- Self-assessment tools – to help your potential hires identify if they’re a suitable candidate before blocking out time for interviews.
- Phone Interview Scripts – so you never waste time with an unsuitable applicant again.
- On-site Interview Scripts – to guarantee each applicant is a great fit.
- Reference Check Scripts – so the past employer does the recruitment work for you before you extend an offer of employment.
- Employment History Forms – to get a clear picture of the applicant’s past employment.
- Career Goals Forms – to improve retention and find the right fit candidate.
- Job Scorecard Templates and Checklists – to ensure every team member knows exactly what is expected of them.
- Red and Green Flag Templates – so you only recruit ideal team members.
- Questions to Avoid When Interviewing – to reduce legal risk and identify high performers.
- On-Site Interview Itineraries – to identify talent and create a memorable first impression.
- Letters of Intent (Offer Letter) – to seal the deal with potential applicants.
- First 30, 60, and 90 Day Scorecards – to ensure the applicant is the correct fit for your business.
- Onboarding Emails and Checklists – to guarantee a great cultural fit.
- “Stay Interview” Meeting Outlines – to reduce expensive resignations and miscommunication.
- Retention Strategy Program – to keep team members happy, productive, and profitable for years to come.
The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program Is An Affordable Profit-Building Tool for Your Practice
When you consider everything you get with The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program – How to Find, Build, and Keep, Motivated and Profitable Team Members in Your Health Practice…
—Every relevant form, checklist, email, ad copy, script, question, system, and process from successful healthcare practices to engage, entertain, and retain top-performing, perfect fit, ideal employees to your business to make it a more profitable, cohesive, enjoyable, mission-driven place to work.
Plus 12 bonus implementation office hour sessions with me helping you to bypass any hurdles you experience deploying the system–
…The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program is an incredible value at just $1,500!
Hiring someone to implement a recruitment system one-to-one comes at a significantly higher cost, both of money and time.
First, you have to find someone with a system tailored to your specific practice needs.
Second, you have to define those needs before hiring your implementor.
And third, you have to be willing to invest upwards of $25,000 and 3-6 months onsite minimum to get your new system deployed and dialed in. That is, of course, once the person can work you into their schedule.
The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program can give you the results you seek when you’re seeking them, in a shorter timeframe, and at a fraction of the cost.
When you enroll in The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program, you’ll also receive bonus audio interviews from successful healthcare practice specialists. Learn how to use the internet and universities for an endless supply of ideal candidates, use Disney’s recruitment, retention, and team culture secrets to build your best practice, and adopt recruitment secrets from growing 147 locations to over 1,400 employees, just to name a few. Additionally, if you choose the 1-pay option at checkout, you get a 90-minute one-on-one coaching session with me to review your implementation process (an additional $1,500 value).
The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program:
Your Proven System to Increase Practice Profits and Productivity This Quarter
Without an effective system to find, land, and keep top-performing support staff at your healthcare practice, you will continue to be short on time, energy, profits, and workplace cohesiveness. The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program is the most comprehensive, proven, done-with-you program to “buy back” those resources so you can transform your practice into a road that doesn’t end in burnout.
For the beta price of just $1,500, you’ll get:
Every relevant form, checklist, email, ad copy, script, question, system, and process from successful healthcare practices to engage, entertain, and retain top-performing, perfect fit, ideal employees to your business and make it a more profitable, cohesive, enjoyable, mission-driven place to work.
Plus 11 bonus implementation office hour sessions with me helping you to bypass any hurdles you experience deploying the system. ($8,800 value)
Yes, I Want To Beat Burnout and Build a Productive Team – Enroll Me Now!
This May Be The Most Important Decision You Make For The Health Of Your Practice
Even after everything you’re read about The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program – How to Find, Build, and Keep, Motivated and Profitable Team Members in Your Health Practice, you may still be unsure.
Right now you have the option to choose one of two paths…
You can try The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program – How to Find, Build, and Keep, Motivated and Profitable Team Members in Your Health Practice for just $1,500.
When you enroll, you’ll get every relevant form, checklist, email, ad copy, script, question, system, and process from successful healthcare practices to attract, recruit, and retain top-performing, ideal employees to your business.
If you use this system to fill just one vacancy with the right person the first time around, your enrollment will pay for itself.
Plus you’ll receive the 12 bonus implementation office hour sessions with me helping you to deploy the system to remove any hurdles you come up against.
You can decide it’s not for you at this time and continue to…
- spend time you don’t have to fill your job vacancies with less than optimal candidates
- invest in advertisements or headhunting services that are costly and ineffective at delivering quality talent to your job posting
- attempt to reinvent the wheel to attract, recruit, and retain the best staff to support your practice using ineffective or pieced together methods to try to make it work
- wonder if your new hire is competent and capable of fulfilling their assigned tasks without costly on-the-job mistakes
- hope your top-performing team members feel valued and supported enough not to look elsewhere for work that feels more satisfying and less stressful
As always, the choice is yours to make…
If now is the time for you to build a better practice, otherwise known as a better team, The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program can help you make that happen.
Yes, I Want To Beat Burnout and Be More Profitable – Enroll Me Now!
There’s Just One More Question I Have For You…
Are you’re ready for your healthcare practice to be more profitable, less time and energy-consuming, and more satisfying to operate in 2023?
If so, now is the time to learn and deploy The Ultimate Recruitment, Retention, and Team Culture Program.
Bonus live implementation office hours start September 7th. Enroll now to get real-time feedback so you can build your best team for next year!
Make expensive mis-hires, loss of top-performers, and inefficient teams a thing of the past. Decide that now is your time to Grow Strong Teams!
Founder, Grow Strong Teams
Executive Leadership Coach
Leadership Keynote Speaker
VOTES OF CONFIDENCE
Testimonials from my clients speaking about their coaching experiences
Dennis Prickett – Atrium Physical Therapy
When I opened my practice, I didn’t give much thought to developing leadership skills so I could have a successful business with happy employees. I hired Judy as a leadership coach expecting her to tell me what to do. Instead, I was met with Judy’s intuitive questions that guided me to define what successful leadership looked like for me. With Judy’s help, I have an increased awareness of what’s happening around me and how I’m responding to situations so I can influence the people surrounding me in a more positive way.
Shondra Holliday – Lane County Medical Society
For me, waiting meant not fulfilling my potential. It might have been easier to wait, but not satisfying. Acknowledging that change is scary was the first step. And with Judy’s guidance, I started working towards what I really wanted. I most definitely recommend Judy to anyone who needs guidance assessing their needs, aspirations, and obstacles. If you want to achieve success at a new level, Judy’s program can be life-changing.
Caleb Anderson – Midwest Physical Therapy
When I first started working with Judy, I didn’t know what to expect, but I knew I needed help. All of her help has been invaluable to my career. I want to thank Judy for her patience and positivity, and for helping me develop myself both personally and professionally. I don’t know where I would be or what I would be doing right now without her guidance.
Michael Babin – Babin Physical Therapy
During my time with Judy, I was able to transform myself and my business. With her systems, I hired and trained exceptional employees, retained more patients, and developed a work culture that supports the vision I have for my business. She also coached my team which empowered them to take more responsibility off my shoulders. Now my business no longer runs my life.